Monday, October 21, 2019

#EnamBelas



Welcome back post!

Its been a veryveryveryveryvery long time since my last update here. Same excuse, same reason as I used to gave, "I'm busy". "I don't have time to update". "I got some issues between myself" etc. Bear with me and my group of excuse guys.

So, in my head, there's a lot of things I want to share with. But yeah. I end up writing anything my finger lead my keyboard to.

Many things have happened lately. Maybe because I have not upgraded myself yet or am I a lame person? I felt like everyone is so good at doing things. Maybe just my inner thought. I don't know. I don't want to care. *causeIwillbecomesupersensitive.

Okay. Let me just start to share with you guys slowly as I try to make the "points" inside my head right now.


Well, let's start with.....


My love life! hahahahhahaha. It's funny that I don't really felt sad or heartbroken or depress. Ohh! I just broke up with my five years boyfriend in February. I don't want to put blame on him or myself *cause obviously, it's not my fault tho. So,, what should I say our current situation now?

Are we not in good terms? I don't think so.
Are we are trying to get back together? Strictly no. Because I learn my lesson.
Are we kindda of "best friend already"? No. Because I don't think I am that kind-hearted to be friendly with him.

So, that's that. Past is past right? Surprisingly, after I broke up, I feel a little bit freedom which I can do whatever I want, I got to spend more time to hang out with my friends without checking phone that much, more money to spend on myself *I got to buy my own stuff and I felt so good!*. What else? Well. You know if you in the same situation as mine. And for now, I am not in the situation or whatever you call to look for a boyfriend. Ohh, dude. Let's just stop about this. Makes me cringe tho. Hahaha hahaha.



Next is, skincare!

I don't know, maybe it's time when you reach a certain age, you want to make yourself looks pretty with all those skincare because I started to feel that right now. I'm trying out a few types of skincare and I will change to other skincare after I finish my current skincare. Is this normal? I think it is. Because I'm a girl, duhh. And I think, I spent the quarter of my money to skincare and other stuff related such as cotton pad, tissues, etc. I just want to feel pretty and yeah. If you guys have followed my blog for a long time, you will know how "I don't like skincare" type of person I used to be. I don't know. Hahahhahahahaha.






I have to share you guys this one! I am so into vlogging currently. I just want to do it since I saw Johanis vlog. Since then, I started to do "what's in my bag" or "what's in my case" with my friends jokingly when I was in diploma years. Finally! I got to do and create my content for my youtube channel! *I am so excited guys*. Maybe I have to improve the way I create the content itself but for sure and I'll try my best to be one of your favourite vlogger one day.


And I think that pretty much to update you guys. It's basically big things that I started to do this year. I will keep you guys update often okay? Till then peeps! xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment